I know this is not strictly design related but decided to post it here mainly because it is Mac related and it took me so long to fix the problem. I use Entourage on my Mac mini as my email program and for the last couple of years it has been working fine with no problems. I started having trouble on Friday when my Mac could not connect to the email server. After a while I discovered that although I could receive emails, I couldn’t send anything. Generally I assume a problem like this is an issue with the Macs preferences being corrupted or it losing some of the network settings, as sometimes happens. After running a cleaning programme to fix any corrupted preferences and checking and re-entering all the network settings, I still had the problem. My husband at this point assured me that there was no problem with my Mac and that the issue was with the exchange server. After contacting the person who maintained the server and finding there were no problems that end, I was out of ideas. Then a rather helpful tech support guy gave me a call. After ten minutes he worked out that the problem was the Mac had switched the default account it was using. By this I mean it was trying to use another account to send emails. The fix, a simple click of a button to set the right email account as default and everything worked. Very simple, when you know how, but frustrating because it took so long to find the problem.